Lights. Camera. Action!
You don't have to fly all the way to Hollywood for an on-camera talent.
AND no need to pay thousands of dollars to have someone else produce videos for your business.
At the Video Spokesperson Academy, Kini Hudson takes you through the process, starting on a small budget, to editing professional videos and even producing your own web series.
If you're afraid to be on camera - or - you just don't know where to start - no worries.
The online video course takes it step-by-step.
The Video Spokesperson Academy Is For:
- Individuals who want to start their own video spokesperson business
- Business owners who want to be their own company spokesperson
- You want to be a YouTube star
- Showcase your industry expertise on a virtual set
- Produce and deliver your social video message on your favorite platform
- Want to learn green screen keying with Adobe Premiere
- You're an aspiring actor, entertainer, artist, performer
- You want to teach online video courses that look professional
- Have fun with video spoofs and and parodies (and pranks)
- (Go ahead! Insert your reason here....)
Do you want to know why? Because Video is Queen. Yeah, QUEEN!
Watch the video below to find out more.
Here's What You Will Learn Enrolled In The Video Spokesperson Academy
- What is a video spokesperson and finding what type(s) works for you
- Setting up/establishing your brand
- Dirt cheap tools needed to start, including DIY tricks; Investing/upgrading your tools
- Green screen set-up; Proper lighting; Audio quality
- *Teleprompter and app
- *Green screen editing with Adobe Premiere
- Animation, title, lower 3rd, and more with Adobe Premiere - For upgrade
- *Video Maker FX
- Other online useful tools
- BONUS Tutorials: Creating GIFs, Canva Basics, YouTube Director
- 3 sessions of 1-on-1 script practicing with Kini - via Skype or Facetime
*Subject to additional purchase outside of the VideoSpokespersonAcademy.com